This is the Home you've been searching for! Located close in on 20 acres and it is move in ready! Beautiful hardwood floors in main area, some carpeting and ceramic tile. Entry way is tile where you go up a couple steps to main living area or down a few to the family room. A couple steps up from main area and you have the three bedrooms and 2 baths. All appliances stay including a nearly new refrigerator and front loading washer and dryer. Central heat and air with high efficiency propane plus a custom built Stone Fireplace with propane log in family room. Lots of cabinets with tile backsplash and solid surface counter tops. On the east side we have a year round enclosed porch and at the front is a huge carport with storage rm. More..
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 1-1/2 Story
2,250 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,656 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 297 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Attic Fan
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Walkout
- Storm Door
- Basement, Family Room, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. RV Parking.
- Porch Covered
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn, Out Building, Workshop. Asphalt, Rolling, Open.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS