Gorgeous Home Ready for New Owner in EXCELLENT condition, owners having lovingly cared for it since it was origianlly built. Beautiful hardwood floors in main area, some carpeting and ceramic tile. Entry way is tile where you go up a couple steps to main living area or down a few to the family room. A couple steps up from main area and you have the three bedrooms and 2 baths. All appliances stay including a nearly new refrigerator and front loading washer and dryer. Home has central heat and air with high efficiency propane plus a custom built Stone Fireplace with propane log in family room. Lots of cabinets with tile backsplash and solid surface counter tops. On the east side we have a year round enclosed porch and at the front is a huge carport with storage rm.
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 1-1/2 Story
Cesspool, Private Sewer System
2,250 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,656 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 297 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Walkout
- Storm Door, Double Pane
- Basement, Family Room, Gas logs, Fireplace Glass Door.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Walk-in Closets, Window Drapes-curtains, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Parking Pad, RV Parking.
- Porch Covered, Enclosed Porch
- Lot View
- Rolling Slope, Rolling
- Barbed Wire, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn, Extra Storage, Workshop. Rolling Slope, State Road, Asphalt, Acreage, Pasture, Rolling, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS